Website Marvell Israel
Marvell Israel is R&D center of Communication Switches and System-on-Chip (SoC) products and employs more than 650 people at two sites in Yokne’am and Petah Tikva. The company’s clients include some of the most advanced technology firms in the world, such as, Samsung, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Ericsson, ZTE, Huawei, H3C, Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, Dell, Hitachi, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Baidu, China Mobile, and China Telecom.
Marvell Israel is seeking for an experienced Test Engineer.
Test Engineer scope is participation in DFT definition, load board and probe cards design, test plan definition, parametric, structural and functional tests ramp up, DC and AC characterization including high speed digital interfaces. Working on cutting edge technology devices.
– B.Sc. or M.Sc in Electrical/Computer Engineering
– At least 3 years of experience in Test Engineering.
– Experience in working on ATE.
– Advantest 93K ATE experience
– Board design experience
– C/C++ knowledge
– Familiar with Linux environment and basic scripting.
– Experience in HW/system engineering , design Engineering.
Please send CV to IsraelJobs@marvell.com