Website ADVA Optical Networking
ADVA Optical Networking is a company founded on innovation and driven to help our customers succeed. We’re continually developing breakthrough hardware and software that leads the networking industry and creates new business opportunities. It’s these open connectivity solutions that enable our customers to deliver the cloud and mobile services that are vital to today’s society and for imagining new tomorrows. Our R&D center is located in Raanana, Israel with 70 engineers :SW , HW , Algorithms and QA .In Adva we're 1700+ employees .The teams are global and international . We’re creating a new vision for a more connected world. Our award-winning network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions provide our customers with unprecedented choice and flexibility. Our ADVA Ensemble solution suite provides a comprehensive NFV architecture that includes programmable hardware, comprehensive software and end-to-end orchestration solutions
Adva Optical Networking is looking for an experienced SW engineer to join R&D Oscilloquartz team in Raanana.
- Working in the R&D team for ADVA Optical Networking, Oscilloquartz team in Raanana.
- Be an active part of software team and projects, i.e. do software design, software implementation / coding, unit testing and integration testing.
- Demonstrate ability to technically lead complex SW components design and implementation.
- System level view of networking concepts
- Wide system view
- Participate in design reviews
- Design and develop complex SW components
- Act as technical leader of certain predefined domains•
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience
- Experience with design and documentation.
- C++ and OOD, ability to design and implement complex applications
- Ethernet, IP, UDP protocols – mandatory, 1588 is major advantage
- Understanding of embedded operating systems internals and real-time aspects
- Experience with Linux user and kernel space is major advantage
- Experience with HW and device drivers development
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org