Website Marvell Israel
Marvell Israel is R&D center of Communication Switches and System-on-Chip (SoC) products and employs more than 650 people at two sites in Yokne’am and Petah Tikva. The company’s clients include some of the most advanced technology firms in the world, such as, Samsung, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Ericsson, ZTE, Huawei, H3C, Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, Dell, Hitachi, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Baidu, China Mobile, and China Telecom.
- Be involved in a key position writing SW for MTS products
- Design and coding, in C, of a Hardware abstract layer.
- Bring-up and support for new PHY and packet processors
- Design and implement both low and high level networking applications and protocols.
- BA/BSC in Computer Science/SW Engineering /Electrical Engineering
- 3 or more years of experience in development for embedded systems – Must.
- Skilled Developer in ANSI-C – Must.
- Networking – Advantage.
- Linux – Advantage.
- Scrum/Agile – Advantage.
Please send CV to IsraelJobs@marvell.com