Website Marvell Israel
Marvell Israel is R&D center of Communication Switches and System-on-Chip (SoC) products and employs more than 650 people at two sites in Yokne’am and Petah Tikva. The company’s clients include some of the most advanced technology firms in the world, such as, Samsung, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Ericsson, ZTE, Huawei, H3C, Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, Dell, Hitachi, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Baidu, China Mobile, and China Telecom.
Marvell Israel is seeking for an experienced Product Engineer.
Product Engineer scope is
- Parametric data analysis and statistical limits
- Power and Speed binning
- Test program integration and release to mass production
- Yield monitoring, dealing with yield excursions and material disposition
- Test cost reduction
o Yield improvement
o Test time reduction at Wafer Sort and Final Test
Working on cutting edge technology devices.
– B.Sc. or M.Sc in Electrical/Computer Engineering
– Strong data analysis capabilities and background in statistics
– Experience in working on ATE.
– JMP – strong advantage
– Advantest 93K ATE experience
– Familiar with Linux environment and basic scripting
Please send CV to IsraelJobs@marvell.com