Website Marvell Israel
Marvell Israel is R&D center of Communication Switches and System-on-Chip (SoC) products and employs more than 650 people at two sites in Yokne’am and Petah Tikva. The company’s clients include some of the most advanced technology firms in the world, such as, Samsung, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Ericsson, ZTE, Huawei, H3C, Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, Dell, Hitachi, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Baidu, China Mobile, and China Telecom.
Marvell is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to join a strong SW team developing innovative technology for scale-out storage systems. The position provides an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of engineering starting from POC through adaptation and deployment at enterprise/cloud systems.
- BSc in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in RT/Embedded systems development
- Understanding of SW/HW interfaces and Operating Systems
- Knowledge and experience with CI methodologies and concepts
- Knowledge and good understanding of TCP/IP/L2 networking
- Fluency in C and Python
- Experience with embedded Linux – advantage
Please send CV to IsraelJobs@marvell.com