Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (“Ichilov”)
The candidate will be responsible for developing new algorithms and signal processing methods and applying these and existing algorithms to quantify gait, balance, movement, cognition, and related physiological properties in healthy adults and in disease populations (e.g., Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, stroke, fallers). Signals that we work with include acceleration, EEG, fNIRS, and imaging data.
The person will also help to maintain specialized hardware and software, support new and ongoing cutting edge lab projects, provide assistance and guidance to students, and be encouraged to write peer-reviewed papers and present his or her work at national and international conferences.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in bio-medical, electrical engineering, computer science or closely related field.
- Excellent programming skills in Matlab.
- Working knowledge of signal processing and time series analyses.
- Preference to someone who is research oriented and excited to take on new and diverse challenges.
- Good communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Knowledge of bio-medical statistics and image processing is helpful.
For more information about the research activity at the center, please visit:
Interested parties should send a current CV and contact information for potential references to: firstname.lastname@example.org