SolarEdge Technologies, global leader in the DC power optimizer market, provides module-level electronics for solar power harvesting and monitoring systems for residential, commercial and utility-scale solar photovoltaic installations. The SolarEdge portfolio of products includes power optimizers and a web portal for module-level optimization and monitoring as well as PV inverters specialized to work with power optimizers. SolarEdge is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ
The Power engineer in SolarEdge works in the R&D core teams, and leads the development of the company’s flagship products.
The Power engineer is responsible for the inverters’ system, from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
The Power Engineer will need to understand the inverters’ system and will work with the inverter’s power engineers and mechanical engineers.
* We have several positions for deferent teams, for both for Junior and Senior engineers.
- We have several position for our Power team, for juniors and experienced/senior engineers.
- BSC in Electrical engineering
- At least 1 year experience in power electronics
- Knowledge in Analog circuits and Op Amps behavior – Must.
- 1+years of experience in circuit design and HW board design – Advantage
- Experience of designing Flyback DC2DC converters
- Proven experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads act
- Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback and forward – Advantage
- Knowledge in magnetic design – Advantage
- Knowledge in Orcad, Visio and Pspice – Advantage
- Feedback control loop knowledge – Advantage
- Knowledge in EMI requirements and design – Advantage
- Knowledge in power layout design – Advantage
- Knowledge in inverters topologies and systems is a plus – Advantage