SolarEdge Technologies, global leader in the DC power optimizer market, provides module-level electronics for solar power harvesting and monitoring systems for residential, commercial and utility-scale solar photovoltaic installations. The SolarEdge portfolio of products includes power optimizers and a web portal for module-level optimization and monitoring as well as PV inverters specialized to work with power optimizers. SolarEdge is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ
The engineer will develop and promote new technologies and sub-systems to be used in future products, while working with cutting edge products for the solar market and cutting edge technologies.
The tasks will be related in most cases to actual innovations.
The engineer will need to work either alone or as a team.
- Sc in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as Analog Engineer
- Experience with circuits board design
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical lab experience with:
- Analog circuits- simulations, design.
- Board layout design.
- Digital/communication circuit knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Orcad and Pspice
- Creative, open minded for new ideas and innovation.