Website Marvell Israel
Marvell Israel is R&D center of Communication Switches and System-on-Chip (SoC) products and employs more than 650 people at two sites in Yokne’am and Petah Tikva. The company’s clients include some of the most advanced technology firms in the world, such as, Samsung, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Ericsson, ZTE, Huawei, H3C, Cisco, Fujitsu, HP, Dell, Hitachi, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Baidu, China Mobile, and China Telecom.
The candidate will join the local circuit design team which is in charge of developing custom analog and mixed signal IPs that are being used in projects developed in Marvell Israel, and throughout the company.
Along recent years the group has been designing a variety of analog, digital and mixed signals IPs ranging from temperature sensors, adaptive voltage scaling controllers and special memories, through clock sources of different kinds, up to high speed connectivity IPs as high speed DDR interfaces, PHYs and SERDESes.
The candidate will be involved in the design of new IPs and improvement and adaptation of existing IPs to more advanced process nodes and new projects requirements. The work content encompasses all design stages, from definition till final layout signoff.
- BSc / MSc in Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in analog circuit design in advanced process nodes
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the design flow and tools from definition to layout.
- Can handle complex design tasks on his own
- Independent in his work in all aspects
- A team player
- Experience in working with layout designers, guiding them and monitoring of their work
- Programming and scripting capabilities – highly desirable
- Experience in digital circuit, logic design and backend flow – highly desirable
Please send CV to IsraelJobs@marvell.com